Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

Let me try..

1 person didn't like learning XD ......
Oh wait..

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

I agree with others.

It didn't explain it self even... I can't really get into how I feel about it, but to sum it up the movie doesn't have a reason. Like, there wasn't any conveyance of a story or anything..
Just random, pointlessness. (5 for Anim)

Anything For A Buck! Anything For A Buck!

You lose! You get nothing!

Now, normally I pretty much agree with fulp, even when he picks more profane animations it's got a certain charm to it we can all appreciate. This time, however he was wrong and a tablet is being wasted.
I don't care that you FBF'd this with a mouse, considering most of your animations were essentially two frames.
The joke was obvious, but stupid.
Humor -5
I once animated a bunch of smiling penises to a sonic track, lots of movie clips. Lots of tweens, generally of quality.
But the premise was stupid, and generally a pointless animation. Got blammed.
And you know what? Yours should have been too.

I hate you. You make me hate newgrounds, people like you are why the internet is rotting.
That this is anything more than a joke is profound.

Go away.

Gaycied responds:

I'm pretty jealous, bro.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Found glitch

Didn't take long. Try it yourself, it's very easily recreated.
Draw slingshot, fire, before she has chance to put it back away rapidly click the mouse.
With right timing you can fire the slingshot rapidly over and over without cooldown.

Just thought I'd let you know. <3 Beautiful art though.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

The game is fun

The only problem I see is when you roll onto a block sometimes you'll magic shift into that block and die.. It's a bit problematic. Other then that, fantastic.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Good times

I've beaten this game countless times, so I know how to manipulate the AI. In any case Madness mode didn't put me down, harder please ;3

Rough Draft Demo Reel Rough Draft Demo Reel

-Rolls eyes-

I KNOW it's what your aiming for, but the stereo-typical anime voice is so over saturated all I can do is roll my eyes when I hear it.
Lol, at the lust part which is playing as I write.
But about what you're actually saying it's very.. Thrown together, I can tell you're just kinda saying shit as it comes to mind.. Seeing as how I do this too sometimes.

ANYWAY, be a good voice actor WITHOUT sounding like every other "Anime" voice out there.

=Jack's Lantern= =Jack's Lantern=

-Review of music and personality-

The ambient song is top notch in it's simplicity. It doesn't try doing anything to extreme, and it's simplistic melody and execution makes it applicable in many situations. So the music becomes very flexible. Beside it's efficiency as a song it does still sound good, so all-round package is present.
Also I thought your satirical response to some reviewers was good for a laugh, so it's always a bonus when the musician has a good personality.

Hades responds:

Y'know, the simplistic approach that you mentioned was actually meant to build up some scariness due to sheer repetitiveness which is unnerving in a manner that simply leaves you expecting something to happen. It's like walking through a pitch-black corridor: the scenery doesn't change at all, but it doesn't mean you don't feel like screaming like a little girl and/or similar personality stereotype. :P

Thanks for the comment! It's always good to hear some more detailed impressions, especially coming from someone with a good sense of humor. ;D

Hopeku - Crazy Illness Hopeku - Crazy Illness

Aw hey

You're the man who gave me Cornflake cat :D Yay. Thanks for more new free music, you sir are a good man.

Dryad Dryad

Not saying it's not masterfully done

But your Dryad there looks like it could use about 20 LBS. Poor thing is starving, and looks like it might die. I'm reminded of pictures of starved jews during the holocaust.

The art it self is actually quite well done, that's not what I'm disagreeing with. It's just, for me, personally, she looks sick.

Portal 2 - Next please! Portal 2 - Next please!

I like the drawing.

Nice lens flare, and Wheatley looks like he is a little weirded out by the "Male" chell.

But I felt the need to say this. A while back a person said that in Co-op it was going to be a male counterpart. This isn't true, the character "Mel" was also going to be female, and they were going to make jokes about their weight and such to keep the two at ends. A lot of the jokes still make it kinda in. Like when Glados specifically tells the robots that humans are sensitive about weight variances.

Dont Make Me Laugh Dont Make Me Laugh

f

Good thing they're making a sequel on current gen consoles eh?