All 11 art Reviews

Dryad Dryad

Not saying it's not masterfully done

But your Dryad there looks like it could use about 20 LBS. Poor thing is starving, and looks like it might die. I'm reminded of pictures of starved jews during the holocaust.

The art it self is actually quite well done, that's not what I'm disagreeing with. It's just, for me, personally, she looks sick.

Portal 2 - Next please! Portal 2 - Next please!

I like the drawing.

Nice lens flare, and Wheatley looks like he is a little weirded out by the "Male" chell.

But I felt the need to say this. A while back a person said that in Co-op it was going to be a male counterpart. This isn't true, the character "Mel" was also going to be female, and they were going to make jokes about their weight and such to keep the two at ends. A lot of the jokes still make it kinda in. Like when Glados specifically tells the robots that humans are sensitive about weight variances.

Dont Make Me Laugh Dont Make Me Laugh

f

Good thing they're making a sequel on current gen consoles eh?

Twins Twins

Well

Using only the exposed ear as a reference point I can assure you they are two separate drawings.
Good job to you sir, I love the tones you used.

Slaying The Beast Slaying The Beast

Mhmm

The art itself is absolutely fantastic which is why I hate to say that his pose ruins it. It's very stiff an not lifelike. Particularly his left arm and leg, and his right leg.
Other than that the colors used are fantastic and it's very impressive.

Megatron (HOC) Version Megatron (HOC) Version

I was wondering

What medias did you use composing this piece?

Rossweisse Rossweisse

Hmm..

That armor seems dreadfully familiar...

kevinsano responds:

enlighten me, because I just drew something at random XD

Traintrack Lullabies Traintrack Lullabies

THE TREE D<

The tree is tera-bad. xD But that doesn't detract from the drawing really, I love the colors you used and the description is perfect. Much love~

Rhunyc responds:

Hahaha, thanks. :) You're, I think, the first person to comment on how terrible the tree looks. :P

And I would like to award you for that! But I don't have anything... So you can have an imaginary cookie! :3 *hands you cookie*

But thank you for the nice words though, they're greatly appreciated!! :]

The Grumble Wumpus The Grumble Wumpus

Interesting.

The art style is amazingly two dimensional. It's very flat, but your style is so refined in what you're doing it's utterly fantastic. Like I said, highly stylized, but looks like you carved it on a wall. Adding dimension is the next step on your road to being amazing.

RubiconParadox responds:

You speak the truth. Perspective and dimension is my downfall. I have a very hard time visualizing depth. I need to sit down and grind some perspective exercises. I have an image in my head of a guy jumping out of a jet filled with zombies, maybe I will test it on that.

Bring some cookies... Bring some cookies...

Wow

Actually I can understand how hard that must of been. Brava~

BizarroJoe responds:

You also tried something like this?
Thank you for your support!