Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Found glitch

Didn't take long. Try it yourself, it's very easily recreated.
Draw slingshot, fire, before she has chance to put it back away rapidly click the mouse.
With right timing you can fire the slingshot rapidly over and over without cooldown.

Just thought I'd let you know. <3 Beautiful art though.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

The game is fun

The only problem I see is when you roll onto a block sometimes you'll magic shift into that block and die.. It's a bit problematic. Other then that, fantastic.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Good times

I've beaten this game countless times, so I know how to manipulate the AI. In any case Madness mode didn't put me down, harder please ;3

Armored Corps Armored Corps

Didn't actually play it

So I gave you a 10, seeing as how I'm rating without playing.
Armored Corps is pronounced the same as Armored Core.
Which is my favorite mecha game xD Just thought I'd point that out, seeing the title kinda make me laugh on the inside. xD
Good luck to you!

Rune time: 38 minutes
Money earned: 67,414,563.79

This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

Welp

On the level with the super jumping I glitched out, jumped, hit the ceiling went through. Now I'm floating around in red infinity. Just thought I should point that out.

TheMillz responds:

Yea, that's like, the secret ending...yea...

Death Row Death Row

The creators name

"The maker of the prisoner" 's name is Phillip j. Dick.

==Hentai Adventure Game== ==Hentai Adventure Game==

It's, well there's room to grow.

It was ok but it was more or less an elaborate slideshow.
The plot was, new so I give you credit for that but, I'm not really impressed with anything else.. It doesn't really take and time to write a small script and have a whole bunch of images.
(Note: In the "Tutorial" the angel says "Answer peoples questions the questions they ask.")
So let's do some construction shall we?
Figure out some game mechanics, add a little more interactivity than some simple timeframe manipulation attached to some buttons..
Graphics seemed.. Really.. Really mixed.. There's not much you can reeallllyyy do about that, since your using others art but, yah know, just pointing it out to you.

It's not bad, but it feels a lot like a carbon copy of any other H game on this site.. (With the exception of ones you control)
Last thing, I gave you a 6, and that's generous, it's not a good flash..
It's not your art, it's not your concept, and it's nothing fresh, really it deserves a 2, maybe a 3.. But I'm being nice because there is SOME effort here.

But, don't expect anything more than a low score for something to this effect.

Good luck with future projects~

Phantox responds:

Flash by purpleorange: 0.

I don't want you to say that this was a simple game. Maybe you should try doing the same thing with the following:

1. High quality pics
2. Health AS
3. The text box for the name
4. Original Plot

Good luck.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Hit statements

There is one UBER easy change that you can make in about... 3 minutes..

It's called hit statements, when you make a button the fourth frame represents your hit statement. This is the area around the button that counts as being on the button, if your hit statement is left blank only the actual text is clickable. Which is quite tedious.

Just make a rectangle or something, and don't worry, hit statements are invisible!