Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

Let me try..

1 person didn't like learning XD ......
Oh wait..

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

I agree with others.

It didn't explain it self even... I can't really get into how I feel about it, but to sum it up the movie doesn't have a reason. Like, there wasn't any conveyance of a story or anything..
Just random, pointlessness. (5 for Anim)

Anything For A Buck! Anything For A Buck!

You lose! You get nothing!

Now, normally I pretty much agree with fulp, even when he picks more profane animations it's got a certain charm to it we can all appreciate. This time, however he was wrong and a tablet is being wasted.
I don't care that you FBF'd this with a mouse, considering most of your animations were essentially two frames.
The joke was obvious, but stupid.
Humor -5
I once animated a bunch of smiling penises to a sonic track, lots of movie clips. Lots of tweens, generally of quality.
But the premise was stupid, and generally a pointless animation. Got blammed.
And you know what? Yours should have been too.

I hate you. You make me hate newgrounds, people like you are why the internet is rotting.
That this is anything more than a joke is profound.

Go away.

Gaycied responds:

I'm pretty jealous, bro.

Caleb, do your flash Caleb, do your flash

That.. That was amazing.

You sir.. You have inspired me truly, I can't believe how.. Lucky I am to have been allowed to view this in my short lifetime. I feel as though perhaps I've had a religious experience.
My heart has been lightened.
The art is exquisite, and the comedic timing is spot on.
Audio quality is perfect and it sounds like the characters are in the room with me.
Everything is so realistic I swear I could smell that fart myself.

Please, god, if you have any good bones in your body you will continue to make flash, it is your calling.

Looking forward to more.

LordKookie responds:

Kthx. <3

Ucx The Movie: Untitledp1 Ucx The Movie: Untitledp1

Lot's of inside jokes..

But I like it overall, it's well made enough. The pace seems a bit slow though, so in the future try and tie things together better. :3

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

My dad says:

My Dad wanted to know who you were.. He was drunk at the time, and then after lecturing me about moving to VA for college without having a concrete plan for 30 minutes he said "Oh ya.. Tell that guy I said hi back.."
xD
My Dad's a good guy, he's just pessimistic..

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Top notch animation, lots of weak points elsewhere

If I was only rating you based on the animation you'd get a 10, but there's a story to consider, and of course the acting.
The story has a lot of unexplained things at this point, a random almost war between the church and a company owned by a mere two people that.. Uses magics? The feud is mostly unexplained, just that the church doesn't approve of magics, but the church itself is using dubious methods to try and stop it. So certainly there most be an anterior reason for doing this. There is no back story at all, the voice acting is subpar because of audio quality. (Background noise, clipping and volume control, bad sync) But most importantly it doesn't flow well, it seems kind of pasted together as opposed to being natural.

Trust me, I'm not trying to put your work down, it's fantastic, but at least you can know where to improve upon.

Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

Nice Facebooktwitter reference!

Seriously, the only reason I laughed at the animation was the smiling faces they made. But no sir, your response to "ChampionFeatures"
"A drunken thought that needed to be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD...

...on the internet.."
Was a great reference, and you got yet another laugh out of me. Grats! Kudos! Cheers... Ok I'm done, take it easy.

Phobotech responds:

Peple who don't like fart jokes, OR my witty review responses should go impale themselves with their own head...and I will Twitter it...

We're glad to have made you happy some way or another, so thanks!

Cat Face 7 Cat Face 7

Kinda curious.

I love the cat face shows, the humor is very very, subtle.. So it's nice to just relax and watch. But I mainly came here to see if the wordfilters from the April fools day joke Newgrounds is doing works here too...

Jackie Jackie

Worth a view

Quite a cynical take on day-to-day life as we know it. It's a bit repetitive, naturally as life tends to be. I really like the pacing and the story telling is top notch truly.